- Jun 03, 2022
Advanced Trends In Digital Marketing That Are Ruling The Arena In 2022
Every year, we find some expected and new trends that lay the terra firma for the future of marketing. And even in years as trouble-ridden as 2020-21, we have not been disappointed, so if any, the digital marketing trends in 2022 are also set to be some of the most ground-breaking to date. To start the year, we saw a booming rise of Tik Tok, which has now taken over all the channels among the Gen Z users. On the other hand, Crypto and NFTs are continuing their increasing momentum, sparkling ultramodern ideas about the future of finance. In the meanwhile, Google has announced it would phase out third-party cookies by 2023, leaving digital marketers and advertisers a minimum of another two years in the future beyond that stated year to navigate new channels to reach their target audience. And of late Facebook changed its name to Meta in a nod to the company’s ambition to embrace Metaverse – which is a virtual 3D universe. All in all, we can say as one of the best digital marketing agency in Kolkata that there is a lot of exciting and awesome developments in the digital world that will certainly impact the way we communicate today. To help digest and navigate the year ahead, Here are a few digital marketing trends that are going to rule this year: ⤵️
1. Artificial Intelligence In Digital Marketing[caption id="attachment_1993" align="aligncenter" width="1024"] [/caption] In recent years, advancements in AI have led to more intuitive reporting along with enhancements in automation for complex marketing tasks like monitoring site traffic and boosting SEO skills for organic growth. However, rather than focusing on what we already have gained from Artificial Intelligence, it is time to look into the future and how it will impact digital marketing. As AI technology is advancing so are its capabilities. Like moving ahead from just automating campaigns and tasks to being capable of predicting what customers are likely to procure or want next. This is because with cutting-edge storage systems like Data Lakes AI can analyze more data faster than any humans can do. AI can help digital markets to personalize advertisements for enhanced targeting and better conversations in 2022.
2. NFTs And Crypto In Social Media Ecommerce[caption id="attachment_1994" align="aligncenter" width="1024"] [/caption] Even if you are not investing in cryptos, the meteoric rise of online currencies like BitCoins, and NFTs (Non-Fungible Tokens) have been near impossible to miss over the last few years. Now, it might apparently seem that how can a trend like this affect your digital marketing strategies- but it is not this kind of passive thinking we are here for in 2022. With platforms in social media like Twitter taking actions to integrate crypto payments, and a rising trend for displaying modern tools that showcase in-app purchases of NFTs, now is the time to evaluate how your brand can jump on the bandwagon. Additionally, Facebook (aka Meta) is already promoting the use of Avatars and NFT display options and we expect to see more and more businesses taking a step in this direction. The focus with NFTs and cryptocurrency is to think about how to sell the brand beyond products and services. Potentially the brand itself and the ethos it carries thereof.
3. Conversational Marketing And Quality InteractionsConversational marketing is not anything new. Brands have been communicating with their clients and customers for years. But with the rise of AI-enabled Chatbots using CNN, Deep Learning, and RNN technologies this kind of conversational marketing is growing on an even larger scale and fast-changing the scenario of how companies are having their interactions with the customers. With the advent of chatbots playing a larger role, now conversations can happen on a larger scale, faster, and more seamlessly than ever before. Aided by large volumes of data that help to understand the customers’ needs and expectations.
4. Privacy, Transparency, And Trust-BuildingAs the horizon of digital marketing is getting overloaded the consumers are becoming ever-more suspicious of the content they are targeted with. This is the reason why digital marketers must target for ensuring tighter privacy restrictions by re-evaluating their strategies. As we mentioned even before, Google has actually announced its curtailing of third-party cookies by 2023. This implies several advertisers and marketers are going to need to re-examine their approaches to selling their brands, products, and services in the marketplace. However, there is nothing to get panicked about right away as this is not the end of data-driven content marketing. It is not even the end of targeted advertising. Rather it is the beginning of a new era of trust and transparency between company and their consumer. Brands must now communicate with customers about what data they are collecting and for what reasons. This will make it easy and accessible for the customers to opt out at any point so that businesses should not collect any data beyond what is needed.
5. Finally- Tell A StoryStorytelling has always been a key to the marketing of brands. But when it comes to selling your product in the marketplace in this modern landscape, customers and prospects are tired of hearing about how your brand believes that your products or services are way ahead superior to the competition. Rather now they want to know how you deliver your promises in a way that has to leave up to their expectations. So do not just tell the consumer the benefits of the product or why it is better than the competitors. Rather brands now should show through customer testimonials and stories how their product or service can help to solve a specific problem. Now it might not result in a direct sale, but this is an awesome way to put your brand front and center in the minds of consumers who are harassed with a specific issue. That way, when these consumers face that issue you will be the first one, they will turn to.
ConclusionSo, here is your handy guide to the top digital marketing trends that we are expecting to make a splash in 2022. Well, it is going to be a big year for advancements in technology, marketing tools, and forward-thinking strategies so if you still searching for a “digital marketing company near me” in Google to help you reach your marketing goals, contact us and our digital marketers shall find an answer to your wows.
S Beach St #100 Daytona Beach, FL 32114
United States Of America
Rubix Alliance Pty Ltd Suite 305/30 Kingsway, Cronulla NSW 2230
Adventz Infinity, Office No - 1509 BN - 5, Street Number -18 Bidhannagar, Kolkata - 700091 West Bengal
KEONICS, #29/A (E), 27th Main, 7th Cross Rd, 1st Sector, HSR Layout, Bengaluru, Karnataka 560102